The ESN association is a volunteer unpaid organization.
The team is composed by 5 member of the office team:
- President – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vice-President – Vice-Président@esn.paris
- Tresaurer – Tresorier@esn.paris
- General Secretary – Secretaire@esn.paris
- The Responsible of local relationships – email@example.com
There are 4 ESN Departments, each one has a responsible, and an IT manager:
- Responsible of the Culture and Travel Department – Culture.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Responsible of Party and Sport Department – email@example.com
- Responsible of Partnership Department – Partenariat@esn.paris
- Responsible of Communication Department – Communication@esn.paris
- WPA: Web Project Administrator – firstname.lastname@example.org
The ESN association also includes its own Administrative Council which has a directive role over the long term.
The Council is composed by members of the office team and six other people: you can contact it via email@example.com .
The ESN PARIS association is composed by approximately 50 active volunteers who work every year within International Students.
Here you will find some of them describing what ESN Paris represents for them:
ESN Paris is more than an association; it is a family. A family based on sharing, mutual support and solidarity. ESN means unity made out of diversity, strength made out of differences.
To me ESN Paris is the art of hosting and meeting new people. Being part of this project means to me opening a door to those people arriving in Paris and telling them “Welcome to Paris, we were waiting for you to come, look at all these things we have prepared for you”.
ESN is a solidarity movement which contributes to the fostering of international mobility, a project from young people to young people.
For me being an ESNer is a chance, an amazing human experience.
In a few words ESN Paris means to me: welcoming, integrating, supporting and team building.
ESN is a big family, my family.